The Kitui County Assembly Service Board is a body corporate established under Section 12 of the County Governments Act, 2012.
Section 12 (7) (b) of the County Governments Act, 2012 mandates the County Assembly Service Board to constitute offices in the County Assembly Service as well as appoint and supervise office holders.
Pursuant to the above legal provision, the Kitui County Assembly Service Board invites applications from qualified persons to be considered for the positions outlined below:-
- SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER I JOB GROUP (KCASB-9) (P) ONE (1) POST
- CLERK ASSISTANT II JOB GROUP (KCASB-6) (M) ONE (1) POST
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications including a curriculum vitae and copies of certificates and testimonials should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the POSITION APPLIED FOR CLEARLY MARKED ON THE LEFT SIDE and addressed to:
COUNTY ASSEMBLY SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 694 – 90200 KITUI
Important information to all Applicants:
- Remuneration package for persons serving in the County Governments is advised by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission and is subject to review by the Commission from time to time.
- Kitui County Assembly Service Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so women candidates and those with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Applications should reach the Secretary, Kitui County Assembly Service Board on or before close of business 24th June, 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Download the detailed job requirements and application procedure here.